Salesforce cloud Data Integration

Hello everyone
I am trying to integrate salesforce in my module but in am not able to integrate. And i need some suggestion in that field.
Tagged:
Comments
  • fc_marijafc_marija FoxyCart Team
    Hello @cloudanalogy -

Is there particular issue you're having with the integration, or do you need basic information on how to integrate? We currently have an integration in Beta with Zapier, which should allow you to connect your Foxy data to Salesforce. If you're interested in going that route, email us at help@foxycart.com and we can send you a link to get started.

Feel free to share any additional details that you have about what you're currently doing to integrate Salesforce.
  • cloudanalogycloudanalogy Member
    edited December 2018
    Thanks @fc_marija for your reply, I find the answer How Salesforce data integration is work with Dr chrono API and i want to share with you...
  • fc_adamfc_adam FoxyCart Team
    @cloudanalogy,

Thanks for the additional details. To confirm - are you needing assistance with connecting FoxyCart with Salesforce in your module? This forum is for support for working with FoxyCart - so if you have any questions there, we're happy to help as best we can, just let us know.