First off, and please excuse my brashness, but if i could make love to your cart, i would. It stunning! Nice work!
Next, I just started a company, been looking for design/programming firms, and been spec'ing out my site functions. I am not a programmer, but i think I understand enough to ask some decent questions:
1. Do you have any links or recommendations to firms (or individuals) that work with Modx and foxy?
I've used Drupal and demo'd Joomla and think i want to go with Modx for a few reasons: design flexibility, ajax, etc. I am aware of the Foxy-Back add-on and the inventory snippet. But, I'm left with a few questions
2. In past posts on this forum, admins have spoke about modx/foxy integration. Are Foxy-Back and inventory what was being referenced?
3. On order-management, I need my customer service reps as well as customers to be able to see order info through a modx login. Is this what foxy-back covers?
4. What about processing refunds/returns...how is that handled?
5. How would you get orders sent to Amazon Fulfillment?
I apologize in advance if these questions should be directed to Foxy-Back developers or to ModX people? I have been drawn to all the excellent answers given by admins in this forum.
thanks for any help...and again, for creating such a beautiful, oh-so-foxy, shopping cart