Constant Contact API v2

I have a long-standing foxycart store that was linked with a Constant Contact list so people could opt in to the newsletter.
In investigating why it wasn't working anymore it appears that CC has changed their API so the old call doesn't work anymore.
The error in the FC admin reads "The requested api no longer exists."
The API being requested is http://api.constantcontact.com/0.1/API_AddSiteVisitor.jsp
I'm pretty sure I am using the most recent FC add-on files.
Here is the new CC API: https://developer.constantcontact.com/get-started.html

I know this was/is a third-party add-on. I'd love to hear any more info or suggestions on how this might be addressed.
Thanks!
Comments
  • fc_adamfc_adam FoxyCart Team
    @camelskyscraper,

Thanks for reaching out - sorry to hear that the API version that the snippet on our wiki uses is no longer supported.

Is the store you're working with on our latest version of 2.0? If so, you could make use of our Zapier integration instead, which is currently in beta. If you are, we can get you a link to get access to the beta so you can get your store reconnected to your Constant Contact lists.
  • Yes, Foxy 2.0.
    Thanks for the heads up on the Zapier integration. Is it relatively stable? If so, I'd like to try it.
    It looks like Brett is the developer of the Constant Contact integration. What are the chances that he'll update it to work with the new CC API?
  • fc_adamfc_adam FoxyCart Team
    @camelskyscraper,

Thanks for confirming! I'll whisper you an invite link to our beta after this message. It is stable, and in use by a number of other stores. We'll be moving it out of beta soon hopefully.

In terms of the integration on our wiki - we can look at updating that, but I'm not sure that it's something we'll be able to get to in the short term ourselves. The Zapier integration should be able to fairly seamlessly replace the manual integration, so is what we'd recommend for you moving forward.
  • Thanks, @fc_adam. The client decided they'd rather just handle the subscriptions manually for now. Perhaps we'll add the Zapier (or Constant Contact) integration later.