Brett asked me to start another thread on this.
* our datafeed failed on Tuesday (4/14) of this week. This was the first time we were aware of a problem. I assumed it was related to the overall problems the foxycart stores were having. So I re-enabled the datafeed. However over the next two days I found that each morning (after turning the datafeed back on the night before) we'd already gotten the error that the datafeed was shut down.
* We didn't change anything (that I can think of) in the site or in foxycart settings that would have caused the datafeed to fail. That's why I wondered if it was something on your end.
* The store has been 0.4.0 since it was started in Dec 2008.
* The datafeed is 0.7
* Here's our test script - http://www.emisdirect.com/foxytest/test_xml_datafeed.0.7.php
* We're using MODx and the subscription manager snippet/plugin
Any help you can offer would be greatly appreciated. The customer is really wanting to get some answers.