Webflow/CMS and Foxy cart Help

Hi I'm looking for someone with experience in setting up a CMS in Webflow and checkout via Foxy. Can you recommend any freelancers or potentially look at my site and provide some advice on next steps.

Thank you
Comments
  • fc_joshfc_josh FoxyCart Team
    Hi @Ckrupinsky.
    Thank you for taking the time to get in touch. We'll DM you a list of recommended Webflow designers. For what it's worth, we've helped hundreds of Webflow users integrate Foxy into their website and Webflow CMS. If you know how to use Webflow, you can integrate Foxy, generally without any coding experience. More information can be found here: https://www.foxy.io/webflow

Thanks,
    Josh
  • Hi @Ckrupinsky I would be happy to help set up your CMS in Webflow and checkout via Foxy if you would like. Depending on how large your inventory is we can have you up and running in a few hours.

Best
  • Hey Foxy. I'm using a Webflow e-commerce template and have created modify my products and categories items under the cart button. Following your webflow/foxy documentation, I need to create my product/categories in the CMS collection instead of the cart/e-commerce button. SInce Products/Categories already exist, do I need to trash all the work and start over by rebuilding my products/categories as a CMS collection? Thx
    Hi @eddieyip.
    Thank you for getting in touch. You shouldn't have to trash any work you've done, though some things may need to be moved around. I think a quick phone/Skype call could help clear things up. I'll DM you.

Thanks,
    Josh
  • Yes I'm available to chat today. What's your DM address I replied earlier and sent the email to a non-reply address. Looking to apply to a domestic merchant account soon. Thanks

-E
    Hi @eddieyip.
    I just messaged you here in the forum.

Thanks,
    Josh