The Foxy forums are on the move!

We're in the process of moving our forums over to a new system, and so these forums are now read-only.
If you have a question about your store in the meantime, please don't hesitate to reach out to us via email.

webflow and foxy - which plan?

hi dudes. just discovered webflow 2 weeks ago and now looking for a e-commerce solution because i need paypal and some other e-commerce features like email-follow-ups and so on....
so i discovered you guys and now i'm wondering:
if i will use foxy as my e-commerce solution to integrate it in webflow - which webflow plan is needed for that? i mean is it still necessary to run a full ecommerce plan on webflow when i will use foxy anyway?

i have to add: i am working on a low budget and my store will contain only 1 product. everything will be focused o this one product.

cheers
danyal
Tagged:
Comments
  • fc_adamfc_adam FoxyCart Team
    Hi @danyalxy!

Thanks for posting - Webflow is a great solution for building your site, and Foxy can be integrated into a Webflow site really easily to add online store functionality.

If you use Foxy, you won't need to use Webflow's ecommerce plans. Instead, you can just use their basic plans, either for hosting only, or their CMS plans, or alternatively you could also just export your Webflow site and host it yourself. Foxy can be integrated with any of those approaches.

In terms of building out your product - we have some tutorials for managing products within Webflow on our knowledgebase here.

I hope that helps! Let us know if you have any other questions.
  • danyalxydanyalxy Member
    Okay that's great, thank you!
    I'm really considering to go for Foxy.
    Just some questions regarding the functionality remaining:
    1. All the good E-Mail-Stuff like Post-Purchase-Notifications for the Customer, Abandoned Cart Emails, and so on - possible? Also automated?
    2. Integration of Facebook Pixel to track by Customer Acitivies? Where to implement? In Webflow or Foxy? Will it be accurate if the Customer Journey is splitted? Am i still able to implement it in Webflow if i don't use the E-Commerce Plan? This is one of my biggest concerns.

Thank you so much and looking forward to work you guys!
    Cheers
    Danyal
  • fc_adamfc_adam FoxyCart Team
    @danyalxy,
    1. All the good E-Mail-Stuff like Post-Purchase-Notifications for the Customer, Abandoned Cart Emails, and so on - possible? Also automated?
    Foxy sends a receipt email to the customer with details of their order, and can also send a copy of that to the store email(s) as well. For the abandoned cart emails, we don't currently support that natively, but there are some services that integrate with Foxy and provide that. You can see those here.
    2. Integration of Facebook Pixel to track by Customer Acitivies? Where to implement? In Webflow or Foxy? Will it be accurate if the Customer Journey is splitted? Am i still able to implement it in Webflow if i don't use the E-Commerce Plan? This is one of my biggest concerns.
    It is possible to add the Facebook Pixel to your Foxy store, we have some instructions for achieving that on our wiki here.

This will just add the pixel for the checkout flow though. You will also need to add it to your own website, which you should be fine to do in Webflow without the Webflow Ecommerce plan. It should just be a case of adding it to the custom footer for your Webflow site.

I hope that helps!
  • danyalxydanyalxy Member
    i love you.
  • fc_joshfc_josh FoxyCart Team
    @danyalxy Aww shucks.