Add Header Image on Category and Product Pages

dragonfiy3dragonfiy3 Member
I'm using Wordpress with Foxyshop, Shopstar! theme, and themify builder. My header image is not displaying on any of my products or categories pages. Is there css code that I can put in my theme custom css editor that will display my theme header on all product and category pages?
Tagged:
Comments
  • fc_adamfc_adam FoxyCart Team
    @dragonfiy3,

Sorry to hear the theme isn't working with your FoxyShop plugin install as expected. Is your website online somewhere that we could see what you're describing ourselves? We'd love to confirm exactly what isn't showing on the FoxyShop pages to ensure we can give you the best answer we can.

Thanks!
  • It's currently in maintenance mode because I am still building it. I'm doing a complete overhaul on it.
    @dragonfiy3,

Without seeing your site - potentially there is something with the theme that needs to be copied into the FoxyShop theme files too, so that it outputs everything you're expecting. By default the FoxyShop theme files are including the applied themes header section, so that should embed it within the theme for you.

There is some documentation on the different theme files used in FoxyShop here: https://www.foxy-shop.com/documentation/theme-customization/
  • I'll play around with it after reading the documentation, thank you. I do have custom css code that hides the header on the homepage and one other page but displays it on all other pages. Could that cause it? The documentation suggests that foxyshop might pull the style from the theme and applies it? Is that correct? If that's the case then maybe the hidden header on a couple of pages is causing it?
    @dragonfiy3,

That may be the explanation - but without seeing your site it's hard to say for sure. If you're familiar with your browser's inspection tools, you should be able to inspect the pages HTML, and see if the header portion is there, but just hidden with CSS. If it is - you can then adjust your CSS so it's not hidden on the FoxyShop pages.