Postage description on subscription receipt

loopedlooped Member
I was just looking though transactions that had been fed through to the website and noticed that two recent subscriptions are missing their delivery type description.
I checked receipts and for one customer thie subscriotion on 21/1/19 has Royal Mail 2nd Class (3+ days) but then the following month 21/2/19 there is nothing.
Looking in the foxycart admin it is also now missing.
I believe this may possibly have something to do with using the Advanced Subscription Edit of the xml in the Foxycart admin. The dates correlate with when a change was made. The xml only appears to have a shipping_total.

Please could you help me understand what is happening and how to reinstate the delivery description information.
Comments
  • fc_marijafc_marija FoxyCart Team
    Hi @looped -

Can you whisper us the store and customer or a subscription ID (or a transaction ID associated with the subscription would be fine too)? We can take a look and see what might have happened.
    @looped -

Thanks for providing those details. I was able to confirm that this is due to a bug here that when a sub is edited, the live shipping method text is lost. We can restore those for you while we're working on fixing that issue. Just confirm and we'll do that. Are they all to be set to Royal Mail 2nd Class (3+ days)?
  • loopedlooped Member
    Yes please set them all to that initially. I will have to search through the list of transactions to find the first subscription order to be sure. If there is one that is different I will let you know so that it can be changed.
    Thank you,
    Louise
    Sure, we'll let you know when that's done.
    Hello @looped -

We've completed the update on all these subscriptions. We also have a fix in our QA queue that will prevent this from happening in the future. If you see any before the deploy of the fix, let us know and we'll set it back.