Can I have two sites using the same account without interference?

I have a site built with WebFlow and have Foxycart active with that site. I have recently learned how to you WordPress finally. Am I able to use FoxyShop and activate the same account while building the WordPress site until its working and then cancel the WebFlow Site? So can I have two sites using the same Foxycart account without causing a confliction?
Comments
  • fc_adamfc_adam FoxyCart Team
    @warcraftman68,

Good question. It is possible to use Foxy on multiple different websites at the same time without any restrictions. It's just worth remembering that as it's one store, it's only one set of settings. If you change the store configuration for the new Wordpress site in some way, that will impact the store integration for your existing Webflow site.

It is free to create a new development store though - and maintain that for as long as you need it. That way you can test and change any settings you need, without adversely impacting your live site.
  • basically, do a new store site for WordPress site and use the fake credit card check out for testing.
  • fc_adamfc_adam FoxyCart Team
    @warcraftman68,

That's right - you could create a second Foxy store and leave that in development mode, and use it just for testing out your Wordpress site. When you're finished testing and ready to swap over your production store from Webflow to Wordpress, you can copy any necessary settings from the test store to your development store, and update your Wordpress site to point to your production store.
  • Thank You. I will give it a try.