Enable use a different billing address

MikMik Member
Hello

How can I enable "use a different billing address" in the checkout page
as well as How to get rid of the calc shipping section in the side cart

and is there's a way to put terms like the screenshot or I need to do it with JS

Thanks in advance!
Tagged:
Comments
  • fc_adamfc_adam FoxyCart Team
    @Mik,

Thanks for posting!

Looking at your checkout - it looks like you may have some custom CSS which is causing the checkbox for "Use a different billing address" to be hidden - specifically this CSS:
    #fc .fc-form-label, #fa-lock-large {
    display: none;
    }
    You'll need to adjust the CSS to be a little more specific, so it only applies to those labels that you actually want to hide.

For the shipping address entry in the sidecart, it looks like you may have already got that hidden with some custom CSS - that would be the best way to do it.
    and is there's a way to put terms like the screenshot or I need to do it with JS
    Unfortunately it looks like your image has disappeared. Any chance you could provide some more details on what you're looking to achieve there?
  • MikMik Member
    edited August 16
    Thanks for your reply

Here's the screenshot

@Mik,

Thanks for that - unfortunately the screenshot still isn't displaying, it's saying that access is denied.
    @Mik,

Thanks for that, I was able to see it now.

We have a native TOS agreement option which you can enable from the configuration section of your store's Foxy administration. This will show a checkbox that the customer needs to check to allow them to successfully checkout.

If you'd prefer to not have the checkbox though, and just display it as text as in your screenshot, you can do that with a small customisation to the checkout template. Specifically, you would use code like this:
    {% block additional_fields %}
    {{ parent() }}
    <p class="col-sm-8 col-sm-offset-3">By confirming your order you agree to our <a href="#">Terms & Conditions</a></p>
    {% endblock %}
    You would include that in your checkout template, between the {% embed 'checkout.inc.twig' %} and {% endembed %} code. You can see the checkout template by selecting "Custom template" on the "Checkout template" page in the admin.
  • MikMik Member
    Thanks adam
    justr last thing

how can I change the web receipt like in the screenshot
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=1KmgLWaZxVBMBNy_aA7ma3J1D9MzKoI8Y
    @Mik,

If you're ok with not including the first name in that section - you can achieve that customisation within the language section of your store's Foxy administration. Specifically in the "receipt" section of the language page, you can edit the "message order" string. You can enter HTML in that field - so for example you could add this:
    <h3>Thank you for your purchase</h3><p>We're getting your order ready to be shipped. We will email you a tracking information when it has been sent.</p>
    Could that work for your needs?