The Foxy forums are on the move!

We're in the process of moving our forums over to a new system, and so these forums are now read-only.
If you have a question about your store in the meantime, please don't hesitate to reach out to us via email.

Send Admin Email

Should Foxy automatically send an admin email upon the completion of an order? I'm getting customer email, but no admin email. I see where to check "send admin email" in the Categories area, but I don't know where the admin email template is located.

Thank you,
Scott
Comments
  • fc_marijafc_marija FoxyCart Team
    Hi @zanguine -

You don't need to use the category "send admin email" unless you're looking to send a different version of the email based on the category. If you just need a copy of the email that's sent to the customer, you would select bcc store email address on the email receipts page.

That'll send a copy to the store email(s) set in the store basic settings (https://admin.foxycart.com/admin.php?ThisAction=EditStore).

We've been in communication in the support desk as well, so I'll respond there with any thoughts about why you may not be receiving the bcc email.