Foxy Forum Status

We're no longer responding to questions via our forum, but we will keep it up for historical reasons. If you can't find the answer you're looking for, please visit our knowledge base or contact us. If there's enough interest in the future, we may bring the forum back.

FoxyCart: 2009-05-14 Network Issues

brettbrett FoxyCart Team
in Important News edited May 2009
Hello all.
We are currently experiencing timeouts and connectivity issues when loading FoxyCart. We are working on resolving these issues asap.
Comments
  • brettbrett FoxyCart Team
    Hello all.
    The issues have been resolved. We will update this thread with details.
  • cujocujo Member
    Could this be the reason Im having problems setting up the shipping as Ive posted?

Im still having problems with that, I can see through the error log that the info is being sent but Im getting no return on the shipping info/rates regardless...

I just tried yet again and half the time when I click for shipping options nothing happens at all, this time I prompted it by trying to continue through and then again I got the error message...

Im getting very frustrated.
  • brettbrett FoxyCart Team
    We're exploring the shipping options, but they are separate from this issue. We understand the frustration, as we know there's an issue somewhere but we've had difficulty diagnosing the issue. We'll update on the other threads though.