The Foxy forums are on the move!

We're in the process of moving our forums over to a new system, and so these forums are now read-only.
If you have a question about your store in the meantime, please don't hesitate to reach out to us via email.

Shipping Issue - 0.5.1

jaushmanjaushman Member
in Bugs & Feature Requests edited June 2009
In testing our new store I've noticed that when a customer places an order with a shipping address by checking "Use a different shipping address" at checkout that the DataFeed returns the expected data for customer fields and shipping fields.

However, if that same customer checks out again and DOES NOT check the "Use a different shipping address" at checkout the shipping data from the previous purchase is carried over to this new order and passed as shipping data in the DataFeed rather than blanking out the shipping fields. My expectation is that those shipping fields should be blank if that box is not checked. Is there something I'm missing or is this expected?

Note: We are not using mulitple ship-to addresses for this store.
Comments
  • lukeluke FoxyCart Team
    Hey jaushman. That sounds like a bug and if it is and we can provide a fix that doesn't break anything, we'll get it out there as a patch to 051. Thanks for bringing it to our attention.
  • lukeluke FoxyCart Team
    Thanks again for bringing this up. It was indeed a bug with how we're now processing instant datafeeds in v051. We tested and committed a fix and it should be working as expected now.