Removing the

acraftacraft Member
in Bugs & Feature Requests edited December 2007
I've upgraded my store to 3.1 and fixed my custom foxybox.css to work with the new version of Thickbox (which I like BTW). The only thing I can't figure out is how to remove the left-double-arrows << or "«" from the continue shopping button. Any help is greatly appreciated.

If you want to see an example of what I'm talking about go to:

http://www.wordfarm.net/books/1602260001/

and click on the "Add to Cart" button. The resulting foxybox shows the unwanted arrows on the "Continue Shopping" button.
Comments
  • brettbrett FoxyCart Team
    It's in a <span> so you could just hide it with CSS.
    Will that work for you? (When in doubt, there's almost always a span around something. We went crazy with spans, divs, IDs, and classes. ;)
  • acraftacraft Member
    edited December 2007
    Oh yes, that will work just fine! I was going to suggest adding a span (if there wasn't another solution). I haven't figured out how to look at the code to see what the class is, however. I can see the cart code inside the iframe but I haven't found a way to see the code around the "continue shopping" button. Can you tell the class name or tell me how to find the code myself. Thanks so much!
  • brettbrett FoxyCart Team
    One word: Firebug

;)

It's seriously the best thing since sliced bread. Once you start using it, you'll wonder how on earth you ever did _anything_ before. (Seriously, I'm totally in love with Firebug. If you're a Mac user there's also Xylescope and the Safari Web Inspector (and Drosera, which looks slick but I haven't used it yet), but Firebug is awesome. I can't say enough good things about it.
  • Oh, yes, Firebug. Fixed. And there was much rejoicing throughout the land. Thanks!