The Foxy forums are on the move!

We're in the process of moving our forums over to a new system, and so these forums are now read-only.
If you have a question about your store in the meantime, please don't hesitate to reach out to us via email.

continue shopping/reload page

RickWRickW Member
in Help edited September 2009
I have foxycart working... almost. If you click on the continue shopping button or close the thickbox, my javascript menus (on my product page) stop working. is there a way to reload the page under those conditions? Thanks

http://www.wetzelandcompany.com/Watercolor2.php
Comments
  • lukeluke FoxyCart Team
    Hey Rick. In which browser? Seems to work just fine in FireFox. It may or may not be related, but you have some invalid html tags on your page like csobj, csscriptdict and csactiondict. IE gets pretty picky when the dom isn't right, so cleaning those up _might_ help out.

Please let us know either way.
  • Those invalid tags are from "menumachine" I guess I'll have to rewrite the drop down menus.

They don't work. after closing or continue to shop on Firefox, or Safari on the Mac.

Are you sure your the "home cd store tutorial" buttons work after you close the thickbox?
  • tookingstookings Member
    edited September 2009
    FWIW RickW, in Firefox 3.5.3 (on a PC) it works fine for me. In Safari, menus did not work, same as you described. In IE6 it didn't work, and the thickbox was a bit munged up in formatting too. (Didn't try any other browsers -- but once you get it working in one, I'd test it in the whole suite. I use those three for initial "how broken is this?" testing though. :)
  • brettbrett FoxyCart Team
    Haha. "How broken is this?" testing. Great.

It's super lame when Firefox actually works, since Firefox is the easiest browser to test js issues in. Safari's Web Inspector is pretty good now though, so that's worth giving a look (if you're advanced enough to be able to find javascript errors).