CyberSource?

bhaynesbhaynes Member
in Bugs & Feature Requests edited January 2008
I am building eCommerce for a client that has an existing relationship with CyberSource (who owns Authorize.net). They are very happy with CyberSource and are, I think, frightened that I am pushing them to go with Authorize.net. Can I use CyberSource with FoxyCart? Or do I need to go with Authorize (the other Gateways aren't gonna work for them).

Thanks in advance,
brad
Comments
  • brettbrett FoxyCart Team
    edited February 2008
    I'm a little confused by whether using Authorize.net is good or bad for your client, but you can definitely use Authorize.net with FoxyCart. We also support CDG (our recommended merchant account / gateway) provider, MonerisPSiGate, and eWAY.

Does that answer the question? As always, if you need something that we don't support, just let us know.
  • Ok, I said Authorize at the end by accident. What I meant was, can I use CyberSource.

I just got off the phone with Authorize and they don't accept international currency, which CyberSource does. This is why our client is against going with Authorize.net. Which of the other providers provide support for international currencies? Which of those providers are the best?

I noticed Paypal Pro provides limited international currency support. I also noticed they offer UPS support. Is Paypal Pro a good solution? Is there any way to tie in their UPS support into our solution even though foxycart doesn't provide UPS support?
    [Followed up offline.]
    CyberSource looks like it'll be added.
    UPS as well.
    We'll look into PayPal Website Payments Pro's currency support as well.
    We'll update this thread when things are getting closer to launch.
  • How does one use moneris? I don't see it come up on the EditPaymentGateway page.

thanks
    Sorry, I got our tickets confused. We currently support PSiGate, not Moneris. We'll be adding Helcim support soon. We know that Moneris is the largest of the Canadian gateways (by some accounts it makes up 75% of all Canadian online purchases), but there are significant barriers to entry with Moneris (at least, as far as we understand it), including a $10k security deposit. So we didn't think it'd be a popular choice.

If you do need Moneris, let us know. I hope my error hasn't totally messed things up for you.