The Foxy forums are on the move!

We're in the process of moving our forums over to a new system, and so these forums are now read-only.
If you have a question about your store in the meantime, please don't hesitate to reach out to us via email.

payflow pro test account

cbatoulicbatouli Member
in Bugs & Feature Requests edited October 2009
I think that the user/pass for the test Payflow Pro account may be wrong. I got errors when I tried to use it, but it works fine when I put in the data for my own payflow account.
Comments
  • lukeluke FoxyCart Team
    Thanks cbatouli, now that you mention it, I think I noticed that before but didn't devote any time to it because we were still focusing on 060. We had a lot of trouble setting up that test account because it was originally for testing PayPalUK. They had to do some funky magic to get a sandbox account configured by somewhat linking it to a real account. The problem we ran into is that we don't have a bank account in the UK so our "real" account was never fully configured, though at the time, it was setup enough to get the testing account to work. I think what happened sometime between now and then is that our half-way-real account that wasn't fully configured got removed which broke the test account.

Many emails were sent back and forth with UK PayFlowPro support on this. We'll put it on our list to get a new, functioning test payflow pro account setup.

Thanks again.
  • brettbrett FoxyCart Team
    I feel like I might as well point out that Luke was pushed closer to his breaking point by PayPal UK's support than I've ever seen anybody push him ;) It was pretty funny, but also kind of ridiculous that it took something like 6 weeks for us to _finally_ get an account we could test with.