"Sensitive" Custom Checkout Fields

0ad0ad Member
in Bugs & Feature Requests edited February 2008
hi folks

thank you for this feature. ive followed the wiki instructions and have my custom field appearing in the checkout - but it doesn't display in my transactions..

i could swear it did last week when i set it up. any ideas?
Comments
  • *bump*

is anyone else having problems getting 'sensitive' custom checkout field values in their transactions page?
  • brettbrett FoxyCart Team
    Hey 0ad.
    Can you clarify this a little bit? The custom fields are showing up in the checkout, but aren't showing up in the "transactions" as in the FC admin's transaction listing? Just want to make sure we understand the issue.
  • lukeluke FoxyCart Team
    Should this information even be in the transaction listing? Our original thinking on this might have been that it would only be available through the encrypted datafeed to ensure the data remains private and secure. Thoughts?
  • hi

@brett: thats right. yeah

@luke: i would find the admin transaction listing the best place for it for me.

the wiki says:
    “Sensitive” fields are displayed in the admin's transaction view...

which is totally cool for me, im just getting wierd deja vu or flashbacks or some supernatural experience telling me ive seen that info in the transaction listing when i first set it up...
  • lukeluke FoxyCart Team
    Hmm... sounds like it should be in the admin then. Maybe they just aren't getting set correctly? Whisper me a URL and I'll check it out.
  • lukeluke FoxyCart Team
    Oad, things seem to be working just fine. I looked at a transaction you did on the 22nd and it has the information you're requesting right there in the details. It looks like you marked the transaction as "hidden" though. Just check the "include hidden transactions" checkbox and hit update to view all your transactions.
  • oh man, i was looking at it using the wrong view!

thanks guys, sorry to waste your time.