The Foxy forums are on the move!

We're in the process of moving our forums over to a new system, and so these forums are now read-only.
If you have a question about your store in the meantime, please don't hesitate to reach out to us via email.

Error 10472 & PayPal Pro

GravityseoGravityseo Member
in Help edited January 2010
Hi -

I have my foxycart set to paypal pro but I don't have a paypal pro account. This seems to work when I click 'checkout' from the cart but there is an error (10472 transaction refused because of an invalid argument) when I click the paypal button.

Maybe this is a dumb question since I have it set for a service I don't have, but is the error caused by the missing paypal pro account or something else?

Test cart is at tightproducts.com, product is 'awesomeness' and the settings are LIVE so please don't pay me.

Thanks,

Dan
Comments
  • lukeluke FoxyCart Team
    Hey Dan. We'll have to run some testing to see if there's a better error that isn't being displayed, but if you don't have a Paypal Pro account, you certainly can't use that payment gateway. Try using just paypal express instead and uncheck the box that indicates customers can pay via credit card.