The Foxy forums are on the move!

We're in the process of moving our forums over to a new system, and so these forums are now read-only.
If you have a question about your store in the meantime, please don't hesitate to reach out to us via email.

Add to Cart and Cart going fullscreen

GravityseoGravityseo Member
in Bugs & Feature Requests edited January 2010
Hello,

I am using Foxy with WordPress. All is going swimmingly, and I upgraded to another theme that I prefer, Thesis, and now the add to cart goes fullscreen.

The CSS mods were the first I had ever done, and though I got it all working, I was hoping I wouldn't need to edit them when I changed themes. It all works, but I don't want fullscreen (and the URL revealed). Suggestions?

My test product page is at: http://tightproducts.com/awesomeness/

It's LIVE to my PayPal, so please don't pay me.

Best,

Dan
Comments
  • lukeluke FoxyCart Team
    Hey Dan. It looks like you no longer have the foxycart_includes javascript file. Get that baby back in there and you should be good to go. If you go to "sample code" in your FoxyCart admin, you should see the code you need.
  • Hmm

That worked for the Add to Cart but not the checkout. I used the Thesis feature for adding code to a header vs doing it manually-think that matters?

Thanks!

Dan
  • brettbrett FoxyCart Team
    Hi Dan.
    You actually _don't_ want the foxycart_includes on the checkout. We'll strip it out if you put it in.

That link isn't active anymore though? 404. Are you having issues on the checkout?
  • aggghhh....

I changed the menu and URL Oops... How do I remove it from there when it's the same page...?

Dan
    Remove from what now? Not sure if that's a Wordpress or FC question. Let us know.
  • How to remove the includes on a checkout page when it is the same page as the product page? I am using the FC sample code vs using my own checkout page...
    I think that's not really a FoxyCart question, but something on your CMS. I'd either create a custom template for the checkout (which FoxyCart then caches), or just cache it with the foxycart_includes.js in there and just manually remove it once it's cached. (ie. Cache -> edit the textarea -> save)

Make sense?