The Foxy forums are on the move!

We're in the process of moving our forums over to a new system, and so these forums are now read-only.
If you have a question about your store in the meantime, please don't hesitate to reach out to us via email.

Sub Token on receipt email

ChuckTrukkChuckTrukk Member
in Help edited February 2010
I thought I had read this can be available as a placeholder for the receipt page or email receipt. But cant find it now.

Can I show the sub_token on the receipt or email receipt?
Comments
  • lukeluke FoxyCart Team
    Hey Chuck. You should be able to with the ^^sub_token_url^^ place holder: http://wiki.foxycart.com/docs:placeholders?s=template

Not sure what's up with our wiki, but the search seems to be broken. We'll get that fixed up, but in the meantime you can search on google using site:wiki.foxycart.com
  • Thanks luke. Just what i was looking for
  • brettbrett FoxyCart Team
    edited February 2010
    I added it to the wiki. Thx for pointing out the omission.
  • lukeluke FoxyCart Team
    I would have bet money I added that to the wiki already...

Ahh... documentation. The Achilles' heel of every developer.
  • Hi. Is this ^^sub_token_url^^ placeholder currently working? I have it in my email template and my receipt template, but it is not getting translated. I am using store v. 7.
  • brettbrett FoxyCart Team
    Try the default templates and check the default language strings for the sub_token usage. We'll be documenting it in the next week but if you have any questions please let us know.
  • Hmm, looking at the default language strings in the email templates, I don't see any sub_token usage. Can you point me in the right direction here?
    Thanks!
  • fc_adamfc_adam FoxyCart Team
    @yougoteric, you need to be on version 070+, and if you open up the email language group from the languages page, and do a search for "sub_token" you should find the references.
  • Thanks Adam!