Shipping - UPS & Canada

in General edited March 2008
Is anyone using UPS to ship within Canada?

I'm finding that the rates being pulled are higher than normal. I'm wondering if it is actually calculating rates to Canada from US, and not within Canada.

Does UPS use a different module for Canadian based stores?
Comments
  • brettbrett FoxyCart Team
    Are you comparing the prices FoxyCart is returning against the online rate tool at ups.com?
  • lukeluke FoxyCart Team
    Can you post the actual to and from address you're using? Both your store address and the address you're trying to ship to.

Thanks.
  • What's the report on this? I'm wanting to use UPS shipping as well, all within Canada - meaning the store is based in Canada and will be shipping only within Canada. I was doing tests with UPS and getting different results from the tool provided on UPS.com. I'm confused now not knowing if/how the shipping modules apply to us Canadians? Can Canadian based stores use any of the shipping modules or do they only work for US based stores? What options do we (Canadians) have for shipping structures?
  • lukeluke FoxyCart Team
    Hey Jeff, can you post the details of your request so we can investigate further? We never got a response back from vinemultimedia.