Checkout form IE6 issues

kanjigirlkanjigirl Member
in Help edited May 2010
Having a few problems with IE6 (yes, I know that's redundant) on the checkout page:

https://strikemodels.foxycart.com/checkout.php?fcsid=b553tvd50k30ph0ib6336i5424

My client says she's still seeing borders around the radio buttons and checkboxes, can anyone confirm that? I can't see them myself, but she's cleared the cache and still has them.

Second, in the Payments box at the bottom you may see the dates showing, not sure why that's happening or how to hide it. The other formatting problems I can fix.
Comments
  • fc_adamfc_adam FoxyCart Team
    I'm not seeing any borders around checkboxes/radio buttons in ie6, so not sure what your client is seeing there.

I can see months being listed in the payment area though, and I can't really think why that is! I'll think about it and post back if i think of anything...
  • This cart is live (the client launched it) - is there anything you can tell me about why the dates are showing up, only in IE6?
  • fc_adamfc_adam FoxyCart Team
    Hey kanjigirl,

I've found a fix for this issue, although I'll probably keep looking to see if I can find the real cause of the issue. For the interim, this should fix it for you.
    <!--[if lte IE 7]>
    <style type="text/css" media="screen">
    #fc_checkout_container li.fc_row {
     clear:none !important;
    }
    </style><![endif]-->

Paste that into the head of your checkout template, and hopefully the double vision for the months will disappear! Let me know if it works for you.
  • Thanks, that worked fine.