We've just turned on access to v0.7.0 in your store settings. This has been much, much longer in coming than we'd anticipated, but there was a lot behind the scenes that needed to happen in order to revamp the subscriptions for 070. Also, we've been dealing with scaling out our systems over the past few months, which has been an "all hands on deck" situation much of the time.
All that said though, we're really excited about what this new functionality will offer, and what's coming next. The biggest things in v0.7.0 are:
* Much improved subscription flexibility. Can edit subscriptions via the API. Improved cancelation process. Easier updating via sub_token and updateinfo placeholders in receipt emails. Custom blocks and language strings included in receipt emails if a subscription is present. Neat stuff.
* PayPal Express Checkout subscriptions, synched with FoxyCart subscriptions.
* Link and Form Validation to prevent price spoofing. The neatest thing is we've build a PHP script to basically do it for you automatically (on entire HTML pages), so you get all the flexibility of FoxyCart, no data replication, but unmodifiable add-to-cart links and forms (that still allow for "open" inputs like textareas and quantity inputs and such.
* Rewritten foxycart.js that makes it much easier to set the FoxyCart session cookie at a subdomain or a subdirectory. Also much much easier to extend and add custom functionality like a different modal window. Replacing of Thickbox with Colorbox for the modal window, but it's crazy easy to swap that out for whatever you want. Also moved all included files like these to the CDN for faster pageloads.
* Filtering by just about anything for subscriptions and transactions in the admin and via the API. Also improved CSV export.
We'll be versioning off the documentation for FoxyCart from v0.7.0 and on, since almost everything in FoxyCart is versioned and maintaining a single set of documentation just gets weird.
A few notes:
* We've been using v0.7.0 ourselves for over a week, and while we've found and fixed a few issues there will for sure be others. Please let us know if you see any strangeness.
* Because we've been using v0.7.0 ourselves, we believe that it's stable enough to be tested and rolled out on live stores IF you're willing to do some testing and keep an eye on things.
* We'd really love for people to help us test out the PayPal Standard subscription integration. That's a lot of new code and we want to get as many different people poking at it as we can.
Let us know on this thread if you have any questions. We're excited about the flexibility and power that this release brings.