Remove debit/credit cards options for awhile and other questions

leehughesleehughes Member
in Bugs & Feature Requests edited November 2010
Hi,

We are almost ready to go live and our store which is seasonal in a bit behind. We should have went live yesterday but since we are new we are still figuring things out.

I was wondering if it was possible to remove the credit/debit card options and just go with paypal for the time being? We can go live then and accept paypal while we test the credit card and debit cards (UK) and once everything is tested we can add it back.

One more.. I recently changed the way I set my site up, which you can see at this thread

Everything worked great since I got new code to play with but now I can't get the pop up checkout to work. It keeps going to the full page cart view.

My new code can be seen here

Nothing else has been changed, i have been trying to figure it out but i'm at a dead end.

Any update on 0.71 documents also?

Cheers guys
Comments
  • brettbrett FoxyCart Team
    I was wondering if it was possible to remove the credit/debit card options and just go with paypal for the time being? We can go live then and accept paypal while we test the credit card and debit cards (UK) and once everything is tested we can add it back.
    Definitely. Just uncheck the "gateway" section in your store's "payment" page and save. Then test.
    Everything worked great since I got new code to play with but now I can't get the pop up checkout to work. It keeps going to the full page cart view.
    You have jQuery called twice, which'll cause problems. View your source on an outputted page to see this called after the FoxyCart stuff is called:
    <script type='text/javascript' src='http://www.princessgowns.co.uk/wp-includes/js/jquery/jquery.js?ver=1.4.2'>;

Either get rid of that, or move the FoxyCart includes down below whatever is generating the other jQuery call (maybe above the </body> if you can't figure anything else out). You only need one of them.
    Any update on 0.71 documents also?
    Unfortunately not yet, but the only changes are kind of laid out in the upgrade notes.
  • thanks Brett..

I did some digging around and I have found the problem. It was a conflict with one of my plugins WP-Auctions.

Should I contact them for a work-around or would editing FC be easier?
  • brettbrett FoxyCart Team
    The easiest thing to do would be to just move your FOXYCART CODE block (after removing the jQuery call) to after the other plugin inserts its code. That'd probably be the easiest.

That said... you may want to check this out:
    FoxyPress