PayPal WPP Sandbox Errors...

rynocerisrynoceris Member
in Help edited May 2008
Hey guys. I applied for a Sandbox account at PayPal today and followed all of their instructions on how to set up both a buyer and a seller account and then enter the test site. I entered the test site as the seller account and then I enabled API access to sandbox_api1@foxycart.com. I then went into my foxycart payment settings and set it to a test PayPal WPP account using the email address sandbox@rynoceris.com which is the email I used to sign up for my PayPal sandbox account. Then I tried to process an order over at modx.snazzycreations.com and received the following error after entering the 4242424242... credit card number:
Error: There was an error processing your credit card: (10002 Authentication/Authorization Failed) You do not have permissions to make this API call
. Does anyone have any idea what I managed to do wrong here?
Comments
  • brettbrett FoxyCart Team
    > I entered the test site as the seller account and then I enabled API access to sandbox_api1@foxycart.com.

Wiki (http://wiki.foxycart.com/docs:paymentgateways:paypal_website_payments_pro_us):
    > grant API permission to sandbox_api1.foxycart.com

That should clear it up, yes?
    Sorry our docs are so difficult to navigate currently.
  • Hmmm, so here's the problem, I actually did grant API permission to sandbox_api1.foxycart.com. Yet I am still getting the same error no matter what... Any ideas?