Foxy Forum Status

We're no longer responding to questions via our forum, but we will keep it up for historical reasons. If you can't find the answer you're looking for, please visit our knowledge base or contact us. If there's enough interest in the future, we may bring the forum back.

Get_subscription API

mjwallamjwalla Member
in Help edited December 2010
Dear FC,

We are using the API to connect to FC.

Is there anyway to get_subscription without specifying sub_token; in other words, we want to get subscription details of a customer by being able to provide their email address / password.

Can you please direct us to the proper api call?
Comments
  • brettbrett FoxyCart Team
    Is this what you're after?
    http://wiki.foxycart.com/v/0.7.0/advanced/api?&#subscriptions

This is new API functionality as of v0.7.0+ so let us know how it goes for you.

(PS: There's no need to post privately and publicly for the same issue. We generally start at the oldest unread thread and work our way through so we don't miss anything.)
  • Sorry for the private post, that was a mistake on my part. I didn't realize that it would automatically turn my post to private.

Yes, that is the correct API, However, the subscription_get api call has a required field sub_token. I do not have that information for a particular user. I am trying to retrieve details of a subscription based on the subscriber's email address. Any way to do that?

Thanks,
  • brettbrett FoxyCart Team
    Sorry, I should have clarified. You'll have to get it with the subscription_list (a filter). Then you can _get or _modify or _cancel it from there.

The reason is because subscription_get only returns one single subscription, while an email address could have multiple subscriptions.

Make sense?