The Foxy forums are on the move!

We're in the process of moving our forums over to a new system, and so these forums are now read-only.
If you have a question about your store in the meantime, please don't hesitate to reach out to us via email.

Get_subscription API

mjwallamjwalla Member
in Help edited December 2010
Dear FC,

We are using the API to connect to FC.

Is there anyway to get_subscription without specifying sub_token; in other words, we want to get subscription details of a customer by being able to provide their email address / password.

Can you please direct us to the proper api call?
Comments
  • brettbrett FoxyCart Team
    Is this what you're after?
    http://wiki.foxycart.com/v/0.7.0/advanced/api?&#subscriptions

This is new API functionality as of v0.7.0+ so let us know how it goes for you.

(PS: There's no need to post privately and publicly for the same issue. We generally start at the oldest unread thread and work our way through so we don't miss anything.)
  • Sorry for the private post, that was a mistake on my part. I didn't realize that it would automatically turn my post to private.

Yes, that is the correct API, However, the subscription_get api call has a required field sub_token. I do not have that information for a particular user. I am trying to retrieve details of a subscription based on the subscriber's email address. Any way to do that?

Thanks,
  • brettbrett FoxyCart Team
    Sorry, I should have clarified. You'll have to get it with the subscription_list (a filter). Then you can _get or _modify or _cancel it from there.

The reason is because subscription_get only returns one single subscription, while an email address could have multiple subscriptions.

Make sense?