The Foxy forums are on the move!

We're in the process of moving our forums over to a new system, and so these forums are now read-only.
If you have a question about your store in the meantime, please don't hesitate to reach out to us via email.

Foxycart recommended fulfillment company?

ChuckTrukkChuckTrukk Member
in Bugs & Feature Requests edited December 2010
does foxycart 'unofficially' recommend any order fulfillment / phone order companies?

You can whisper it to me.
Comments
  • Have you seen Shipwire? (www.shipwire.com)
  • I havent. Have you used them? Do you have a contact there you could introduce me to?
  • lukeluke FoxyCart Team
    Hey Chuck, please post back with your findings. I'm sure there are others in the community that would be interested in these services as well. We'd love to get the word out to fulfillment centers about the flexibility we have with our UOE process and XML Datafeed. Brett may have talked to some over the years, but I don't know of any off hand.
  • brettbrett FoxyCart Team
    I've talked to http://www.mfals.com/ and they seem like a good company. I'll email you an introduction.
  • We are in touch with mfals. I'll let you know how it goes.
  • fc_adamfc_adam FoxyCart Team
    Definitely post back and let us know how it goes Chuck!
  • Chuck - Damon Schechter, the founder and CEO of Shipwire, is a buddy of mine. You could start with him.

Sorry for the delayed reply. Forum notifications were going into spam.
  • blacblac Member
    edited December 2010
    whispered info
  • Thanks blac
  • An update:

I am talking to both mfals.com and shipwire. Both companies have been very nice to speak with and seem able to handle what we need.

Shipwire has very good API documentation, and you can setup a free account (which is super cool for development)
    mfals has given us a lot of information- everything we need and I have really been impressed with their communication so far.
  • Hey guys, I wanted to stop by this thread and announce the launch of my new project "FoxyWire". FoxyWire is an out-of-the-box, no coding required integration between FoxyCart and Shipwire. Just point your datafeed at FoxyWire, enter your Shipwire account information, and FoxyWire takes care of the rest. Address information and line items are sent over to Shipwire in real time, and FoxyWire keeps a full audit history so you can see the API requests that went both ways.

I'm making it available for free as a big thanks to the FoxyCart community - you guys rock. Let me know if anyone needs any help getting set up.
  • lukeluke FoxyCart Team
    Awesome! Please let us know how it goes.