The Foxy forums are on the move!

We're in the process of moving our forums over to a new system, and so these forums are now read-only.
If you have a question about your store in the meantime, please don't hesitate to reach out to us via email.

Downloadable Script - Troubleshooting Error

gyniferhgyniferh Member
in Help edited December 2010
A new challenge today with the downloadable file script. If anyone has some insight I'd appreciate it.

Nearly all the products I add using the productImport.php file, import smoothly.

I've got a handful of products that the script is giving me an error:
"Warning - the file does not exist or is not accessible by PHP!"
ktt2.jpg

So I double check the file on my server, yep it's there.
ktt3.jpg

And I double check my products.csv file, to make sure there isn't a slight difference in the code that I missed.
ktt1.jpg

In this example, the product 5A and 6A imported fine, but 5B is a problem. I need some help!
Comments
  • lukeluke FoxyCart Team
    Hmm... that's very strange. Since that's outside of the core FoxyCart code, we may not be able to help much, but we're certainly try. What text editor are you using? You may want to open up that file in Notepad++ and check for special characters in the file. There might be a space at the end of the file name or possible a Mac vs. Windows carriage return issue. You may also want to double check that the file has the same file permissions as everything else and that it also doesn't include a space in the filename.

Hope that helps a little.
  • brettbrett FoxyCart Team
    Yeah, I'd check the file permissions and ownership via (S)FTP. It sounds like that's the issue to me. Either that or a space or typo somewhere like Luke mentioned. Let us know.
  • It was a space at the end of each of those lines in the csv files. All errors gone! Happy day! Thanks guys.