ok so i was looking through the transactions and noticed that there was a feed that got sent to my server this morning from a recurring test account. So being the careful person i am i went through and tried to find this log within the DB. At first i did find it but the order total was not the same as it said within the transaction log. In the log it said that the order total was 32 and what got sent to my server was 30. So i went back to the log and re-fed the transaction. And this time it showed the right amount. Even on the receipt it shows the correct amount.
Im not sure what would cause it. and im hoping that it is something that is on your side not mine.