PayPalPro recurring subscription expiration bug?

a9ka9k Member
in Bugs & Feature Requests edited April 2011
Something is odd about subscriptions and PayPal (at least in sandbox mode). I am running 0.7.1 tests before I updating the live server. The testing cart is a9k.foxycart.com.

I ran two daily subscriptions through today (4/8). The merchant got paid and the buyers show their recurring subscriptions setup. The the cash_ customer is using his paypal balance of $300. The other reader_ is using a creditcard.

Both show in foxycart under subscriptions:
2011-04-09 1d This payment card is about to expire.

PayPayPro IPN doesn't send expiration information, so this doesn't make sense.
Comments
  • lukeluke FoxyCart Team
    Hey a9k, thanks for posting. I think I've seen this before, but I'm not sure if we added a ticket to fix it. That error message shouldn't be there for PayPal payments. If there isn't a ticket already, I'll go ahead and create one now.
  • a9ka9k Member
    Thanks Luke.
    Good to know because I'm starting to process the <foxysubscriptiondata> xml feed and I'll have to ignore the credit card stuff. Don't want to pester the users.
  • lukeluke FoxyCart Team
    Ahh... thanks for pointing that out. It's not just an admin display bug but would also impact that as well. Noted.
  • lukeluke FoxyCart Team
    edited April 2011
    Hey a9k. We just rolled out a fix for this so it should no longer be a problem. The fix was applied to versions 060, 070 and 071.