Foxy 7 API subscription_list filters error(?)

a9ka9k Member
in Bugs & Feature Requests edited May 2011
Here's the results of doing a test with curl (because I wanted to take everything to do with my store out of the mix).

4 tests of subscription_list at in the same minute - no database changes.
All return:
<message>1402 Total Subscriptions (529 Active, 873 Inactive)</message>

is_active_filter=1 and past_due_amount_filter=0
<message>Returning 1 to 30 of 123 Subscriptions

is_active_filter=1 and past_due_amount_filter=1
<message>Returning 1 to 30 of 123 Subscriptions

is_active_filter=0 and past_due_amount_filter=0
<message>Returning 1 to 30 of 141 Subscriptions

is_active_filter=0 and past_due_amount_filter=1
<message>Returning 1 to 30 of 141 Subscriptions

It seems like past_due_amount_filter is ignored. Do you only allow one filter at a time?

The combination Active && Past_Due is of extreme interest to us.
Comments
  • lukeluke FoxyCart Team
    Hey a9k. Thanks for posting, we'll take a look.
  • lukeluke FoxyCart Team
    It looks like the past_due_amount_filter behaves like an "if it's there at all... use it". That's why you see "123" instead of "529" for active subscriptions. If you remove that entry all together, that's how you can get all active or inactive subscriptions. This looks like a bug in that you should be able to say "=0" instead of having to remove it all together. We'll create a ticket for it to fix this in a future version, but changing it now might cause some issues for existing stores.
  • a9ka9k Member
    Doubtful it could cause problems for 070 stores - the wiki docs say set = 1 to get the info.
  • lukeluke FoxyCart Team
    We try not to make adjustments to existing live stores in case those adjustments break other things. At first glance on this bug, fixing it might cause other problems in the filter system used by the API and by the admin filtering system. With = 1, you get the filter in place... the problem is = 0 does it too.
  • lukeluke FoxyCart Team
    We just pushed up a fix for 072 that respects the 0 and 1 (i.e. on and off) for this filter.