Bug? 071 email HTML template

a9ka9k Member
in Bugs & Feature Requests edited May 2011
First off the radio selector button labels below the html template are more like use 060 template and use new cool feature filled 071 template you should love.

Second, the cool version is inconsistent about float:none.

In the ^^order_begin...order_end^^ section each part is followed by a div to clear floats.

But not in the next two sections.

Probably for safety sake they should be consistent.

Emerson said "A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds, adored by little statesmen and philosophers and divines. With consistency a great soul has simply nothing to do." But he never had to deal with CSS!! And he said in the next paragraph that his book should: "resound with the hum of insects." He wanted bugs in his code.
Comments
  • fc_adamfc_adam FoxyCart Team
    Thanks for reporting that! We'll take a look and ticket any changes that need to be made.
  • sparkwebsparkweb Member, Integration Developer, FoxyShop, Order Desk
    @a9k - I love the bit about Emerson. Good stuff!
  • brettbrett FoxyCart Team
    @a9k, can you let me know the order ID for the transaction in question? The email formatting logic as of v0.7.0+ varies a little to accommodate the different possibilities, so I want to make sure I'm looking at the same pieces you are.
  • a9ka9k Member
    Brett - I'm talking about the example "text" template in admin. It just need to be spiffed up. I did so in my template. So far so good.
  • fc_adamfc_adam FoxyCart Team
    edited May 2011
    a9k, I'm possibly missing something really obvious here, but could you clarify exactly which template you're looking at? Maybe put your template in a pastie for us?