Foxy Forum Status

We're no longer responding to questions via our forum, but we will keep it up for historical reasons. If you can't find the answer you're looking for, please visit our knowledge base or contact us. If there's enough interest in the future, we may bring the forum back.

thanks guys

cowtancowtan Member
in Bugs & Feature Requests edited June 2011
Just thought I should say thanks for taking the time to help solve the two integration problems I had. For the record, the site went live on Thursday last week and took a bundle of orders over the weekend without any problems so I'm satisfied and my customer is satisfied as well. (http://www.totseat.com if you're interested.)

cheers,
Gordon
Comments
  • fc_joshfc_josh FoxyCart Team
    cowtan, looks like there is a fatal error on the site. Just a heads up.
  • lancelance Member, Community Support Member
    Gordon,

I can confirm what fc_josh has posted:
    Fatal error: Call to a member function GetContent() on a non-object in /[redacted]/misc.functions.php on line 154

I checked this site earlier today and it was up and running, but something has definitely happened that is preventing it from loading at all.

Lance
  • cowtancowtan Member
    Thanks guys. Turned out to be trivial to fix but I really appreciate you letting me know.
  • lancelance Member, Community Support Member
    Gordon,

Glad this was an easy fix, and I'm glad you got the answers you needed on the forum! That's a great thing about FoxyCart - help is never very far away. The site looks great - it makes me wish I had a kid that needed this type of product. :-)

Lance
  • brettbrett FoxyCart Team
    That looks like a fantastic product. Sending the link to my wife ;)

Great work on the site, btw ;)