The Foxy forums are on the move!

We're in the process of moving our forums over to a new system, and so these forums are now read-only.
If you have a question about your store in the meantime, please don't hesitate to reach out to us via email.

Auto Cache pages

vikramvikram Member
in Help edited July 2011
Hello Guys,

First of all I would like to thank you for the simple to implement yet brilliant solution for ecommerce. I really like the simple process of integration.

I have been using foxycart for many of my clients. They are all happy with performance and great results. But now for me it becomes difficult to manage the checkout, receipt and email pages because they are changing frequently for my clients. Is there a way where I can automate the caching process for these pages? Are there any API's available that might do something similar to what I have mentioned.

Thanks a lot for the help.
Vikram
Comments
  • brettbrett FoxyCart Team
    Hi Vikram.
    Are there any API's available that might do something similar to what I have mentioned.
    Not in v0.7.1, but yes in v0.7.2. It's not available yet, but will be ... soonish. Thanks for the kind words, and for your patience.

Out of curiosity, could you describe how you'd like to use the API to manage this? How would the template re-cache requests be initiated (from a CMS or other system)? I'd like to make sure our solution will meet your needs.