Foxy Forum Status

We're no longer responding to questions via our forum, but we will keep it up for historical reasons. If you can't find the answer you're looking for, please visit our knowledge base or contact us. If there's enough interest in the future, we may bring the forum back.

CoolCommerce is Dead

adamroboadamrobo Member
in Important News edited August 2008
The developer has decided to stop supporting the module.
Due to other commitments we can no longer offer support for these modules. They are still available and free to download and use but we we will not be offering support at this time. We apologize for any problems this presents. - CoolClimate.ca

This is very unfortunate, as Foxycart and ExpressionEngine are a great combo. It is also unfortunate because I am in the middle of developing a store with the module.

Now I have to figure out if it is worth finishing the site with CoolCommerce and just hoping for the best, or if I should try to use ExpressionEngine without CoolCommerce.

Boo.
Comments
  • brettbrett FoxyCart Team
    We've been chatting with a few people that are looking to take over development or create their own FoxyCart + EE integration (or both). We don't have details yet, but it does look like there will be something happening one way or another, so I don't think all hope is lost.

Here's another thread that might be worth following:
    http://expressionengine.com/forums/viewthread/86666/