3D verification SagePay

I am getting the following error code after testing 3D verification on SagePay:

Error: There was an error processing your payment: REGISTERED 2011 : The Transaction has been Registered.

This ppears on the checkout page after the 3D test verification.

I have spoken to sage Pay and they say that everything is configured their end but there is a problem with Foxycart processing accepting the MD value and the Parqs or Pares (unsure exact term said).

Any ideas? Is it something wrong with the settings in Foxycart 7.0.1? Any help much appreciated.

Thanks,

Ben
Comments
  • brettbrett FoxyCart Team
    Hi Ben.
    We're taking a look, and will update this thread when we have any info. Thanks for letting us know about it.
  • Brett,

Just to update you. The site works fine with 3D verification turned off. When I enable 3D verification on SagePay and Foxycart, I can process everything fine on the checkout page but when the 3D verification tries to launch (in this case Barclays online verification) I get the following message:

You cannot access this page.
    This may be due to one of two reasons:
    1. The FI you are trying to access is deactivated
    2. The access to the FI is restricted for specific IP addresses, and your address is not one of them.

I have added 199.204.138.214 as the IP address. Has this changed?

I have researched this online and I found this page:

https://support.sagepay.com/forum/Topic4557-23-2.aspx#bm4711

I believe the error is to do with how the information from the order is submitted for verification.

It would be useful if anyone reading this who has had similar integration problems could share their comments. Maybe someone has a solution?

Thanks, Ben
  • Re the error...

Error: There was an error processing your payment: REGISTERED 2011 : The Transaction has been Registered.

I updated to 0.7.2 and everything was fixed.
  • fc_adamfc_adam FoxyCart Team
    @Ben,

Thanks for posting that, I'm glad upgrading sorted the issue for you. That also narrows down what we'll be looking for, I'll pass that information on to our gateway developer.
  • evgevg FoxyCart Team
    Please note that this issue was fixed in 0.7.1.
    @Ben, thanks again for posting that.
  • I have no idea why, but 3D verification is still a problem and I get the following error:

You cannot access this page.
    This may be due to one of two reasons:
    1. The FI you are trying to access is deactivated
    2. The access to the FI is restricted for specific IP addresses, and your address is not one of them.

The transaction is actually registered with SagePay but it just says that 3D verification failed.
  • lukeluke FoxyCart Team
    What store is this for? We'll take a look at the logs and see if we can find anything more to better understand the issue.
  • evgevg FoxyCart Team
    edited December 2011
    Merry Christmas Ben,

These holidays I'm the only one who is trying to solve your issue :)
      [li]What is your 3D-Secure setting in the FC admin? Just "Enabled"?[/li]
      [li]Try to notice what URLs are opened after you hit "Confirm your order" on FC checkout. Usually they are our redirecting page and the MPI page. Please whisper us the URL you finally get here (normally it should be your bank's URL). A screenshot would also be awesome.[/li]
  • evgevg FoxyCart Team
    Dear Ben,

Sorry, I missed the message above, with the link to support.sagepay.com. I've reviewed the thread and I am going to tinker with the ACSUrl field.
  • evgevg FoxyCart Team
    edited January 2012
    @Stillers80uk
    Hi Ben, the fix has been pushed live in 0.7.2. If you could confirm that the issue has been solved, it'd be very appreciated. Thank you.