Looking to Hire - Foxycart Programmer

nicolesauknicolesauk Member
in Help edited January 2012
Hi there,

I'm looking to hire someone that is familiar working with Foxycart to help finish up a project that is super close to completion. We talked to one guy, that said that he's worked with Foxycart before, but once he started working on the site, things started to look weird and then he suggested we go with Magento instead. I really want to stick with Foxycart, and not have to transfer my site design to some other carts theme, but I don't have the time to learn about modifying Foxycart enough to suit my needs. The site needs to be launched ASAP. Is there anyone that can help me? or recommend someone who can?

Here is the site: http://www.leatherexpressonline.com/newsite/
Comments
  • lukeluke FoxyCart Team
    Hello @nicolesauk. I'll whisper you some developers. I hope one of them is able to help you quickly. If you have any more specific details as to what trouble your developer ran into, we'd love to hear about it. Please feel free to have him contact us directly as well.
  • Thanks so much!
  • brettbrett FoxyCart Team
    @nicolesauk, there's another that was recently added to our list that I'll whisper to you now.
  • Have you already transfer your site om Magento or your your new programmer is still working on same, Please specify the current position of your site development stage. Then only any one can suggest you better accordingly.
    php programmers
  • Hi Brett and Luke,

Could also whisper some developers to me, too?

I have a project that's getting started...

(Never 'whispered' on this forum before, so curious how that works)
  • Hello - I need a programmer to update an existing website already using foxycart to the latest version. The site was being hacked (prevented by authorize.net) and the increased security settings on authorize.net is not allowing transactions through foxycart (version 0.5.0). So we need to upgrade and the original programmer we worked with is no longer reachable. Please pass on any developer names you recommend. Thanks!
  • fc_adamfc_adam FoxyCart Team
    @minh,

I'll whisper you our recommended developers :)
  • Thanks!
  • Please whisper developers to me too.

Thanks very much.
  • fc_adamfc_adam FoxyCart Team
    @simonclay,

Incoming!
  • theresaltheresal Member
    Any current suggestions for developers? We have a simple job we'd like done quickly.
  • fc_marijafc_marija FoxyCart Team
    Hi @theresal

I'll whisper you some developers. I hope one of them is able to help you quickly.