Incorrect Shopper Details returned on Test Gateway

Hi,

I've just integrated my Worldpay xml backend to foxy cart, and tried a few test purchases.
All is working as expected, except that Worldpay is giving me incorrect shopper details in it's summary email of the transactions (which I guessing might mean foxycart is passing them incorrectly)

Most of the details are correct, but the IP address, and shopper email are being set to the foxycart server IP, shop owner email respectively.

I can get the IP and email from my foxycart account, but it's not as easy to match things up with this error, and more importantly, I'd imagine that having the incorrect IP passed means that the Worldpay fraud protection will be less accurate.

Could somebody tell me if this is a Test configuration only issue, and fixed live, or if it's going to be a problem live too?

Many thanks
Comments
  • Also, I have 3D secure enabled, and wondered how I trigger this in the test environment (as it doesn't seem to activate by default for a valid card with 3DS. Is there test card numbers that should be used?
  • lukeluke FoxyCart Team
    Hello @mccaul, thanks for posting. @evg will look into this and get back to you as soon as we have more information.
  • lukeluke FoxyCart Team
    Hey @mccaul. We rolled out some changes to the World Pay gateway today to fix the ip address and the shopper email issue along with the test card names for the 3D Secure. Please give it a try now and let us know if you notice any problems.
  • evgevg FoxyCart Team
    edited January 2012
    @mccaul, to find the cardholder names that trigger the transaction result please see the wiki page.
  • @luke @eng thanks for the quick work on this. Shopper IP and e-mail now appearing correctly.

3D working well too. thanks for the wiki update.
  • there does however seem to be a strange addition at the end of 3D secure receipts (I'd guess Debug info for you guys you forgot to remove? )

under the billing info, at the bottom, is the following:

continue x : 16
    continue y : 24

not sure what they refer to, but they don't look great.
  • fc_adamfc_adam FoxyCart Team
    @mccaul,

Could you let us know your store domain? If it's private, you can whisper it to me.
  • lukeluke FoxyCart Team
    Hey @mccaul. That happens when you use an image as your submit button. That data is sent by the browser as part of the post data to our cart system and anything that isn't a standard product attribute is considered a custom attribute for the product. The easy fix is to prefix your submit button name with "x:" which tells FoxyCart to exclude it.

Hope that helps.
  • mccaulmccaul Member
    edited January 2012
    Hi @luke , just to clarify, is that the 'submit' button on the 'add to cart', the 'checkout', or the 'confirm your order' button?

I'm using a default vanilla foxycart checkout theme at the moment (which does have a confirm your order button, but i'd guess you guys add that "x: " to that. or do i have to override the default to get rid of it?

my own cart has the following:

Add To Cart
    so the x: looks like it's there

• lukeluke FoxyCart Team
    Hmm... if you're not doing an image for your submit button, it's possible those values are coming from the specific 3D Secure form. We haven't heard of this happening before, but I guess it makes sense. If they are using an image, that data would be submitted to our checkout and might be interpreted as a custom checkout attribute.

Is the store already live or is there a way we can walk through an example checkout? If you need to whisper me some details, please do so.
  • Hi Luke,

It does seem like it's the 3D secure form that's doing it (it does have an image), as it's not happening when I do a test without 3DS.

I'd be happy to whisper a url if you'd explain how to whisper (isn't that turned off in VanillaF 2.0?
    I don't seem to see an easy way to do it (or any mention of how to on this forum)

Thanks,
    -Barry
    @mccaul,

You can whisper by selecting the "Whisper" checkbox below the comment textbox, and then typing 'luke' into the textbox that appears below that (to whisper your comment to Luke).

Worth noting though, we're having an issue with the auto-save draft functionality and whispers at the moment, so I'd suggest typing out your comment before selecting the whisper checkbox and selecting the recipient.
  • hi @fc_adam

There isn't a whisper check box. perhaps I'm missing something.
    this is what i see:
    edited January 2012
    @mccaul, Huh! That's really weird, you should be able to see a whisper checkbox right above the "Back to Discussions" list. What browser are you using?

Just to rule a couple things out, could you try a hard refresh of the page (control+F5), and also logging out and in of the forums.

To keep your support issue moving, could you email the URL to helpdesk [ at ] foxycart [ dot ] com