merchant e-solutions problems

webmovementllcwebmovementllc Member, Integration Developer, FoxyPress
Hey guys,
Curious if you've had problems with other merchant e-solutions gateway users before? I have the profile id and key in the payment settings and everything seems to check out there. I basically had an error before about them being wrong, re-input and it got rid of that error but presented another. It is this:
"Your payment was declined for the following reason: CVV2 Mismatch (0N7)"

Seems pretty self explanatory except that a card I just made a purchase with this morning gave me the error. So it seems like there is something wrong going on here on the FoxyCart end. Only reason I say that is because I talked to their tech support and they said that the orders weren't even coming through and that the error must be stemming from FoxyCart itself. I don't know if that's true or not, but we'd appreciate some help. The store is myfishtruck.
Thanks!
Adam
Comments
  • lukeluke FoxyCart Team
    Hey Adam. That's very odd that they would say the error came from our system. The error message is a direct response from theirs. We'll have our team take a look and I'll whisper you the request and response we logged in case that's helpful to you when talking to them about the issue.
  • lukeluke FoxyCart Team
    Thanks for the feedback, @webmovementllc. We just rolled out a fix. As you noticed, the live and test urls were not being set correctly. It should be working correctly now.