The Foxy forums are on the move!

We're in the process of moving our forums over to a new system, and so these forums are now read-only.
If you have a question about your store in the meantime, please don't hesitate to reach out to us via email.

Just launched our "replatformed" site

AndreasAndreas Member
in General edited February 2012
I'm excited to share my company's site which we "replatformed" on WordPress and Foxycart:
www.sprigs.com

(PS, if you see anything you like, use coupon code andreaspi for 20% off, but it expires 3/14/12 - get it my name + pi, expiring on pi day? sorry to math-geek-out.)

A little back story: Sprigs hired me in November as a consultant to help wrap up a project that was started in March, went live in August but still had a lot of "pending" functionality and bugs (my first round of QA identified over 50 issues.) We lost confidence in the developers and I reached out to a former colleague and friend to ask what he could do within our budget.

He came back recommending WordPress as a CMS and Foxycart as cart/checkout and I am THRILLED he did. We now have almost everything we wanted in the first place and what we don't have is on the to-do list because of budget and time (we had a deadline because of a national print ad running with a coupon code we could not add on our old platform).

We love the ease of use of WordPress as a CMS (I was already familiar with it and our developer gave us a simple way to add/update/remove products) and Foxycart as a cart/checkout/admin. Frankly, I can't believe how good Foxycart is - especially for the money.
Comments
  • lukeluke FoxyCart Team
    Awesome!!! Thanks so much for sharing your story. The site looks great! Very well done. We really, really appreciate your feedback.