Cart Pop Up Window Modal CSS

in General edited February 2012
HI,
I am having issues with the shopping cart pop up window,
I have override the styles using CSS and I see the changes in every browser ( FF, Chrome, etc)
except Internet Explorer 7, 8 ,9
on Internet Explorer I am seeing the default styles of the Cart Pop Up Window, with the (your cart logo, update, checkout! images)
but then I am not seeing any of that in the other browsers

I am wondering what is the cause of this, or did I miss a step

thanks

Comments
  • sparkwebsparkweb Member, Integration Developer, FoxyShop, Order Desk
    Hi @bdcadvertising -- if you can post or whisper a url that would really help in the troubleshooting of this problem.
  • sparkwebsparkweb Member, Integration Developer, FoxyShop, Order Desk
    IE is displaying a warning: only secure content is displayed. When I click to display insecure, then the new css shows up. You should run your template through the automagic cacher so that it serves everything securely.
  • sparkweb,
    do you know where is the automagic cacher is located at?
    I am searching it on foxycart, but cant find it
  • lukeluke FoxyCart Team
    Hey bdcadvertising. It's the standard process for adding your templates to FoxyCart for the cart, checkout and email. More information can be found here: http://wiki.foxycart.com/static/redirect/templates

The basic idea is you build your design out and have it at a url on your site such as yourdomain.com/checkout_template.html Then you put that url into the FoxyCart admin under the "checkout" template and click the button there to cache it for you.

Please let us know if you still have questions.
  • thanks Luke, got it working :)
    thank you very much for your help