Link to Checkout Page

everetteverett Member
in Help edited February 2012
This seems like a basic question (it probably is), but how can I make a link to my checkout page? I made a link from a "mini-cart" area that works, BUT it always opens the link in a thickbox. How can I made a direct link to my checkout page WITHOUT the thickbox?

Thanks!
Tagged:
Comments
  • sparkwebsparkweb Member, Integration Developer, FoxyShop, Order Desk
  • lukeluke FoxyCart Team
    More useful tips can be found here as well: http://wiki.foxycart.com/static/redirect/cheat_sheet
  • HI, I WANT TO OFFER WHOLESALE ON MY SITE FOR A WEEK OR SO...I CAN'T SEEM TO GET TO THE PAGE WHERE I CAN CHANGE PRICING?? THANK YOU. ALICE
    @alicemonroe, FoxyCart doesn't actually control the pricing at all. Can you share the url to your site and I might be able to give you a little more direction?
  • www.alicestapestries.com Thank you!!
  • Got alot going on and know I have changed it just can't remember how or where! Ha!

It looks like the pricing is just there in your html file. You can just go change the price on the line that says:
    <input type="hidden" name="price" value="159" />

• fc_adamfc_adam FoxyCart Team
    @alicemonroe,

Looking at your site, it looks like you manage it using the Weebly management interface? You may actually be able to update pricing of products/forms within that interface as well. Do you have contact with a developer who helped you get the site setup? If so, it might be worth contacting them to double check how you should be updating pricing. As @sparkweb said, FoxyCart doesn't actually maintain your products, but rather you can use systems you use to manage your website already - which in your case looks to be Weebly.
  • HI Adam...sort of going, duh. :) I know how to do it now! It had been awhile and forgot. Weebly, it is. I will go there and make changes. Thank you for responding to me. Take care and thank you, again. A.