First Data - pem file?

How exactly do I create or obtain a PEM file from First Data? My client is confused or not asking the right question to her contact there, and I logged into her account but I'm not having any luck. Can anyone point me in the right direction? I have her store ID and everything. Thanks!
Comments
  • sparkwebsparkweb Member, Integration Developer, FoxyShop, Order Desk
    After googling around on the net, I found this:
    Click on "Support" in the Main Menu Bar.
    Click on the word "Download Center" under Downloads in the Side Menu Box.
    Click on the word "download" beside the "Store PEM File" section on the right-hand side of the page.
    Key in necessary information to start download. You will need to supply your actual SSN or Tax ID which you submitted during the merchant account boarding process.

Does that work in your situation?
  • Thank you! I literally just found that myself about three minutes ago :) I've emailed my client to have them enter their info and download the file from there. Thanks Google!!
  • sparkwebsparkweb Member, Integration Developer, FoxyShop, Order Desk
    If that does work, this info should be added to the wiki at http://wiki.foxycart.com/gateways/firstdata (for posterity)
  • I have tried this, however my first data account only gives me the option to download a "store CERT files" and if i click on that it tells me that the download period has expired.

any ideas how i sort this out?
  • fc_adamfc_adam FoxyCart Team
    @duncanb82,

Your best bet would be to get in touch with First Data - that sounds like something they'd need to handle from their side.