The Foxy forums are on the move!

We're in the process of moving our forums over to a new system, and so these forums are now read-only.
If you have a question about your store in the meantime, please don't hesitate to reach out to us via email.

UK province and phone number

super_usersuper_user Member
in Bugs & Feature Requests edited March 2012
Hi,

I try to make a payment in a test mode using Foxycart test beanstream account. Foxycart version is 0.7.2.
I have 2 issues:

1. Country: United Kingdom
Address: Flat St
City: Worcester
State: Worcestershire
I submit the form and get "Your payment was declined for the following reason: select your state/province (0)"
But the sate field is type="text"
The layout for this page is Foxycart default one.

2. Another issue is the "Phone" field is not marked as required but if I leave it empty I get "Your payment was declined for the following reason: enter your phone number (0)"

Please advice how to solve those issues.

Thank you!
Comments
  • fc_adamfc_adam FoxyCart Team
    @super_user,

Could you let us know what store this is for? We'll need that to be able to dig into this issue - feel free to whisper it if it's private.
  • brettbrett FoxyCart Team
    @super_user, here's code to make the phone field required:
    http://wiki.foxycart.com/v/0.6.0/faqs#can_i_make_customer_phone_a_required_field

We're looking into the other issue and will update when we have more info for you.
  • lukeluke FoxyCart Team
    Hey @super_user. We took a closer look at our beanstream integration and there was an issue in the code related to how their integration works. They only want state and province codes sent for US and CA so we fixed that. It should be working correctly now in that regard. We also adjusted the receipt display to show the beanstream transaction id instead of the auth response. Please let us know if you have any questions.
  • It's working now. Thank you!
  • fc_adamfc_adam FoxyCart Team
    @super_user,

Thanks for reporting back! Glad we could get it sorted for you.