The Foxy forums are on the move!

We're in the process of moving our forums over to a new system, and so these forums are now read-only.
If you have a question about your store in the meantime, please don't hesitate to reach out to us via email.

Text ads are not seen how ?

ojaramoojaramo Member
in Bugs & Feature Requests edited March 2012
Text ads are not seen how??

I use idevaffiliate, I want to use text ads. but why not look?

<script type="text/javascript"><!--
iDevAffiliate_BoxWidth = "220";
iDevAffiliate_BoxHeight = "80";
iDevAffiliate_OutlineColor = "#000099";
iDevAffiliate_TitleTextColor = "#FFFFFF";
iDevAffiliate_LinkColor = "#0033CC";
iDevAffiliate_TextColor = "#000000";
iDevAffiliate_TextBackgroundColor = "#F3F3F3";
//-->
</script>
<script language="JavaScript" type="text/javascript" src="http://www.ArsitekturRumah.com/affiliate/affiliate/idevads.php?id=101&ad=5"></script>;
Comments
  • lancelance Member, Community Support Member
    @ojaramo -

Looking at the sample you sent at webdomain.com and comparing it to the link in your original post, it seems that the PHP is not generating expected output. Given that, it is not likely that this is actually a FoxyCart related problem.

That said, while I am not personally familiar with iDevAffiliate, I'm happy to offer some assistance, if possible. Can you tell me where you are trying to get the ads to display? Are you trying to show ads in the cart or on checkout? Is this for a store you are developing at arsitekturrumah.com? I don't see a store there, so if you could point me to a place where you are trying to use this it would be helpful.

Lance
  • ojaramoojaramo Member
    edited March 2012
    This idevads.php mine.
    What is wrong with my idevads.php, so that text advertising facilities provided by the idevaffilite not look at my website

Removed code for security reasons - fc_adam
  • lukeluke FoxyCart Team
    **ALERT** **ALERT**

@ojaramo: I recommend removing that post as it appears to have a pretty serious sql injection vulnerability. You should never send GET or POST data directly to a sql script without first properly escaping it.
  • lancelance Member, Community Support Member
    @ojaramo -

I agree with luke. You probably want to delete that post. If a nefarious user happened upon it they could potentially destroy all of the data in your DB.

Lance