cart not loading in a modal window

drwagner13drwagner13 Member
in Help edited March 2012
I hate to be a bother, but I have a special way of breaking things. My cart is no longer loading into a modal window. I recently did some work (re-)implementing colorbox for photo galleries on my site, so I'm wondering if I've messed things up that way, but I feel like they were both working last time I checked. I'm about to go live with this (finally!), so I guess it should all work before I do... thank a mil for the help!

http://www.littlesphaeroid.com/catalog/mesembs/volumes/titanopsis_group/preorder.html
Comments
  • RolfRolf Member
    edited April 2012
    Maybe it's the js error on line 43:
    <script type="text/javascript">
    $(document).ready(function(){
    $(".mfVideo").colorbox({iframe:true, innerWidth:1067, innerHeight:600});}
    </script>

Missing a parenthese: ); at end.

Should be:
    <script type="text/javascript">
      $(document).ready(function(){
        $(".mfVideo").colorbox({
            iframe:true,
            innerWidth:1067,
            innerHeight:600
        });
      }[b]);[/b] 
    </script> 

try it?
  • RolfRolf Member
    too bad the forum doesn't like nice markup of code :)
  • Hi, thanks for catching that error (!), but it didn't resolve the problem.
  • lukeluke FoxyCart Team
    Huh. This one has me stumped. I assume if you remove
    $(".mfVideo").colorbox({iframe:true, innerWidth:1067, innerHeight:600});

It starts working correctly?

I doubt this is part of it, but the only error I'm seeing in FF is:

Error: downloadable font: download failed (font-family: "CenturyOldStyleStdItalic" style:normal weight:normal stretch:normal src index:1): status=2147746065
    source: http://www.littlesphaeroid.com/assets/templates/lsp/centuryoldstylestd-italic-webfont.woff
    Source File: http://www.littlesphaeroid.com/assets/templates/lsp/lsp.css
    Line: 0
    Source Code:
    @font-face { font-family: "CenturyOldStyleStdItalic"; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; src: url("centuryoldstylestd-italic-webfont.eot?#iefix") format("embedded-opentype"), url("centuryoldstylestd-italic-webfont.woff") format("woff"), url("centuryoldstylestd-italic-webfont.ttf") format("truetype"), url("centuryoldstylestd-italic-webfont.svg#CenturyOldStyleStdItalic") format("svg"); }

GET centuryoldstylestd-italic-webfont.woff 404 Not Found
    GET centuryoldstylestd-italic-webfont.ttf 404 Not Found

Very odd. I'd recommend stripping down everything to the bare minimum on a test page and then start adding things in to see where it stops working.

Or wait... that might actually be it since the 404 returns a full payload which includes the FoxyCart includes again. Try fixing those 404's and see if that does it.

As for formatting code in the forum, use [ code ] [ /code ] (no spaces). You can also specify a language like so:
    [ code lang="javascript" ]

• I found by stripping out various bits of the html header that the error was cropping up in another js file, which I was able to remove. Sorry for the trouble!
  • RolfRolf Member
    :)