The Foxy forums are on the move!

We're in the process of moving our forums over to a new system, and so these forums are now read-only.
If you have a question about your store in the meantime, please don't hesitate to reach out to us via email.

Transaction notification email

OUwebOUweb Member
in Bugs & Feature Requests edited March 2012
Hi,

We stopped getting Transaction notification emails today http://www.oupress.org/
Nothing changed in the FoxyCart admin and I tested our email and it's able to receive emails.
Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Joe
Comments
  • lancelance Member, Community Support Member
    Joe,

Two things, and the first may seem obvious, but I have to ask it - have there been completed transactions today that should have generated a notice? Second, are you referring to the E-mail Receipt that your store address is BCCed on, or an e-mail from your Gateway/Merchant Bank?

If there have been orders and you're talking about the FoxyCart generated receipt e-mail, I suggest double checking your admin panel settings:

store > settings > store email (make sure this is correct)
    templates > email > bcc store email address (should be checked)

If those settings are correct and it is still not working, perhaps you can share one or two order IDs that didn't seem to generate a transaction e-mail so that an admin can look into it and see if they see anything going on. I, unfortunately, don't have access to any of the log files or to user's stores.

Lance
  • OUwebOUweb Member
    Hey Lance,

Yes, I'm talking about the FoxyCart generated receipt e-mail and I have both the store email and bcc store email address set correctly. The order IDs are 9021428 and 9023462

Thanks,
    Joe
  • fc_adamfc_adam FoxyCart Team
    @OUweb,

Looking at our email logs, I can see both of those orders being sent and delivered to both your store email address and the customers email address. Just to double check, have you checked spam folders just in case they've inadvertently ended up in there?
  • OUwebOUweb Member
    I don't see anything in our junk mail :0/
  • fc_adamfc_adam FoxyCart Team
    @OUWeb,

Are you still not receiving the order emails? Have you had any reports of customers not receiving them as well? As I mentioned, it is all looking successfully delivered from our end.
  • OUwebOUweb Member
    It only looks like we didn't get those two emails