no shipping options appear

drwagner13drwagner13 Member
in General edited March 2012
It's been a long haul, but I'm nearing the golive date for my store. Hooray!

When I first set it up, checkout worked for me and several testers. Since then I've "upgraded" (last time!) to 0.7.2, so today I'm starting a new battery of tests before setting up my gateway.

My coupon works, my categories work, by css customizations work... it's great. I love it. Trouble is neither shipping options nor taxes appear on my checkout page, even though these are both set up for my product category. If I try to confirm the order, I do get a message saying "Please select a shipping method". Any help would be appreciated.

http://www.littlesphaeroid.com/titanopsis_preorder.html
Comments
  • sparkwebsparkweb Member, Integration Developer, FoxyShop, Order Desk
    I'm getting this error in Firebug:
    $ is not defined
    [Break On This Error] 	

$(document).ready(function(){

lsp.js (line 42)

You probably need to just do:
    $(document).ready(function($){

The jQuery breaking is keeping everything else from working. Also, you might need to cache this, looks like it isn't secure all the way
  • lancelance Member, Community Support Member
    edited March 2012
    @drwagner13 -

I'm not seeing the same thing that @sparkweb is, so maybe you've already fixed that, but it does look like you've got some CSS that is preventing the shipping options from displaying:
    #fc_continue, .fc_row .fc_row_radio .fc_guest_checkout, #is_anonymous_1, #is_anonymous_0, #fc_continue, label.fc_radio, #fc_account_message_status, .fc_cart_category_code {
        display: none;
    }

The problem, specifically, seems to be that you're hiding label.fc_radio which is the element that contains the shipping options. If I force this to display I can select a shipping option and things seem to be working.

Lance
    The CSS in question is being cached from your lsp-foxycheckout.css file.
  • Thanks a million, everything is working perfectly now!
    No problem, glad you got this working.