Image cache?

marketing_guymarketing_guy Member
in Help edited April 2012
I've got a new FoxyCart site I just launched, and everything was developed on an IP address with one host, while the existing site was kept on its host.

When I launched, I pointed the nameservers to the new hosting. I changed URLs and links as needed and everything is okay, except I don't see the images of the products added to cart or on the checkout page anymore. They were there before.

I cleared the image cache, but that didn't work. I'm using FoxyShop, so I deleted the product image, re-added it, cleared the cache again but it still doesn't show up.

Any ideas?

Site is: www.chameleonchilisauce.com
Comments
  • fc_adamfc_adam FoxyCart Team
    @marketing_guy,

I'm not seeing any issues straight up, it all looks good - I'll get the team to dig in and see if there is something deeper at play here.
  • Thanks.

When you say you're not seeing any issues, on your end you see the product image in the cart and checkout? Or just that none of the settings seem incorrect?
  • lukeluke FoxyCart Team
    I was also seeing broken image links, but I just cleared your store's image cache and it appears to be working now. Does your host have any hot-linking restrictions for image files? Is it working for you now?
  • Yes, it's working now, thanks!