Foxy Forum Status

We're no longer responding to questions via our forum, but we will keep it up for historical reasons. If you can't find the answer you're looking for, please visit our knowledge base or contact us. If there's enough interest in the future, we may bring the forum back.

Image cache?

marketing_guymarketing_guy Member
in Help edited April 2012
I've got a new FoxyCart site I just launched, and everything was developed on an IP address with one host, while the existing site was kept on its host.

When I launched, I pointed the nameservers to the new hosting. I changed URLs and links as needed and everything is okay, except I don't see the images of the products added to cart or on the checkout page anymore. They were there before.

I cleared the image cache, but that didn't work. I'm using FoxyShop, so I deleted the product image, re-added it, cleared the cache again but it still doesn't show up.

Any ideas?

Site is: www.chameleonchilisauce.com
Comments
  • fc_adamfc_adam FoxyCart Team
    @marketing_guy,

I'm not seeing any issues straight up, it all looks good - I'll get the team to dig in and see if there is something deeper at play here.
  • Thanks.

When you say you're not seeing any issues, on your end you see the product image in the cart and checkout? Or just that none of the settings seem incorrect?
  • lukeluke FoxyCart Team
    I was also seeing broken image links, but I just cleared your store's image cache and it appears to be working now. Does your host have any hot-linking restrictions for image files? Is it working for you now?
  • Yes, it's working now, thanks!